Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Aging I.Q. News!
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication.
- In keeping with the focus of Aging I.Q. News, guest posts should cover topics including Caregiving, Community Living, Finances, or Health.
- Posts must be high-quality and original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Posts should be 600-1000 words. (If you are not sure what your word count is, try out the Word Count Tool.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions that require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- You can include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post.
- Aging I.Q. News does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please use the form below:
Please include the following:
- Your full name
- Your URL (if applicable)
- Your post title
- The content of your post
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required)