Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Aging I.Q. News!
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication.
- In keeping with the focus of Aging I.Q. News, guest posts should cover topics including Caregiving, Community Living, Finances or Health.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Posts should be 600-1000 words. (If you aren’t sure what your word count is, the Word Count Tool is handy: http://www.wordcounttool.com/)
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- You can include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post.
- Aging I.Q. News does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please use the form below.
Please include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The content of your post.
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required).